Monday, January 17, 2011

Senate Hearing Follow-Up

On November 30, 2010, the Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs of the Senate Judiciary Committee held a hearing "Examining Enforcement of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act." (See here).

During the hearing, Senator Specter asked if I "would be willing to give [the committee] a hand" as to certain issues.

Shortly after the hearing, I received and responsed to five follow-up questions from Senator Specter for the hearing record. The questions related to the Siemens and BAE enforcement actions; debarment issues; and what I termed "bribery, yet no bribery" in my "Facade of FCPA Enforcement" article and my prepared statement. (see here and here).

With the permission of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I provide the responses here.

No comments:

Post a Comment